Middleton ArenaMiddleton Arena
LCpl Joel Halliwell VC Way
Sports Hall & Squash
Only available for pre booked activities - www.link4lifeolb.org
Squash is Closed
Monday to Friday: 6.30am–9.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am–5.30pm
Monday to Friday: 6.30am-9.45pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am-5.45pm
Fruits of Life Café Bar
Monday - Saturday: 9am-2pm
Welcome to Middleton Arena - Auditorium, Sports Facilities & Gym in Middleton
At the heart of the arena is the 500 seat auditorium which provides a fully functioning theatre and music and conference centre with licensed bars and café. Other facilities include a four-court sports hall, swimming pools, squash courts and extensive fitness suite.
Middleton Arena has facilities available for a wide range of indoor sports including badminton, bowls, cricket, tennis, football, basketball, netball, table tennis and squash.
The arena has a six lane 25-metre pool, a 13-metre small pool, spectator seating for 150 people and male/female changing areas with additional family changing facilities.
The gym in Middleton has a fitness suite that includes cardio and resistance equipment, free weights, vibration training and stretch areas. An additional fitness area is available for programmed sessions.
Find out more about our services
Please ask at the centre for details about:
- Pool hire for galas and competitions
- Party packages in the sports hall & pool
- Room hire for meetings and conferences
- Specialist event booking
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middleton Arena is fully accessible to public areas with a lift to upper floors.
- Customers are invited to discuss any special needs.
- There is on-site parking for 90 cars to the rear of the Arena, accessed via LCpl Joel Halliwell VC Way.
- Additional disabled and family parking bays are located to the front of the Arena.
- All parking is free for Arena customers with a maximum stay of 3 hours.
- An additional Pay & Display car park is located nearby off Old Hall Street.