Join our FREE training programme starting Tuesday 11 July 2017 and then every Tuesday until 9 September 2017.
Venue: Rochdale Leisure Centre, Entwisle Road, Rochdale, OL16 2HZ
- Are you aged 16 or over
- Unemployed and NOT on full time education or training?
- Interested in a career in the sport & leisure industry?
- Need appropriate qualifications to get started?
Contact us to arrange an informal drop in induction at Number One Riverside (in Rochdale Town Centre opposite Metrolink station) to go through the course and its content in advance of starting on 11 July 2017. People should try to apply by 3 July 2017, however you can enquire to join right up to the 10 July 2017.
The programme includes specially selected courses appropriate for working in the sport and leisure industry:
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Coaching
- Level 2 Award in both Community and Sports Leadership
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting young people
- Coaching Disabled Performers
Valuable work experience with Link4Life and other appropriate organisations will be provided.
On completion of the CSLA training programme there will be ongoing work experience offered as an opportunity for you to enhance your CV and improve your job prospects in the sport & leisure industry.
Further training may also be available.
The hours and venues can be tailored to your individual needs and include:
- Swim Teaching
- Exercise to Music
- Gym Instructing
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Fitness Instructor Certificate
- National Governing Body Coaching Awards Levels 1 & 2 in specific sports
Link4Life Training Academy
PO Box 428
Number One Riverside