- Are you aged 19 or over? (no upper age limit)
- Targeted at those who are not in employment or full time education
- Interested in a career in the sport and leisure industry?
- Need an appropriate qualification to get started?
The next course starts on Tuesday 8 October 2019 until Tuesday 26 November 2019. Join our 8 week training programme on Tuesdays 10am-4pm at Rochdale Leisure Centre, Entwisle Road, Rochdale, OL16 2HZ.
Contact us to arrange an informal drop in induction at Number One Riverside (in Rochdale Town Centre opposite Metrolink station) to go through the course and its content in advance of starting. Recommended deadline for applications is 27 September 2019, however you can enquire to join right up to Monday 7 October 2019.
It is at this session that you will find out what the whole programme involves so you can decide if it is what you want to do.
See PDF downloads for further details.
The programme includes specially selected courses appropriate for working in the sport and leisure industry:
- Level 2 Award in both Community and Sports Leadership
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting young people
- Coaching Disabled Performers
Valuable work experience with Link4Life and other appropriate organisations will be provided.
On completion of the CSLA training programme there will be ongoing work experience offered as an opportunity for you to enhance your CV and improve your job prospects in the sport & leisure industry.
Further training may also be available.
The hours and venues can be tailored to your individual needs and include:
- Swim Teaching
- Exercise to Music
- Gym Instructing
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- National Governing Body Coaching Awards Levels 1 & 2 in specific sports
Link4Life Training Academy
PO Box 428
Number One Riverside