WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes using your excellent customer service skills to be the face of the Entertainment and Events operation at Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required by providing an effective bar service, front of house and box office operations along with clearing up after the event whilst ensuring all licencing laws are upheld.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing role
- Friendly, outgoing person who likes to work with different customers
- Ability to follow laid down procedures, work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of computerised tills
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to handle cash
- Ability to work within a team with common objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
- Pay Band: Band 1, £8.25 per hour
- Hours of work: Casual
- Location: Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Interview date: TBC