WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes, using your excellent customer service skills to be the face of the Entertainment and Events operation at Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required. You will be leading the management of events and activities, providing line management to staff, ensuring regular and effective communication across the Team as well as ensuring exceptional customer service and health and safety standards.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Proven event management experience
- Experience of working closely with promotors and artists
- Experience of working in licensed premises in front of house, cellar management and stock control
- Experience of managing and providing direction to staff
- Experience of overseeing operational cleaning and housekeeping services
- Experienced and physically able to set up and dismantle stage equipment, layout seating and move stock
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
- Pay Band: Band 3, £10.69 per hour
- Hours of work: Casual
- Location: Middleton Arena & Heywood Civic Centre
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Interview date: TBC