WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes working in a variety of venues including; Leisure centres, Schools and Community sites. You will have the ability to coach varied abilities and age ranges ensuring sessions are safe and fun for people involved.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Hold a qualification from a Sport’s Governing Body at Level 2 or Community Sports Leader Level 2
- Emergency First Aid qualification (or commitment to attend)
- Safeguarding qualification (or commitment to attend)
- Coaching experience with adults or children
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to produce planned sessions according to the needs / abilities of the participants
- Up-to-date knowledge about coaching methods and techniques in your sport
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
- Pay Band: Band 3, step 11, £10.69 per hour
- Hours of work: Casual
- Location: Various locations throughout the borough
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Interview date: Ongoing