WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of the Centre. This includes greeting customers and directing them to the appropriate service they require, being responsible for cash collection and reconciliation. Promoting other services offered and ensuring up to date and accurate information is available at all times.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Previous experience as working in a reception area or a customer facing environment;
- Ability to work without constant supervision and under pressure;
- Knowledge of computerised leisure booking and management systems;
- Ability to deal with members of the public both in person and on the telephone;
- Ability to demonstrate numeracy/literacy skills for accurate administrative duties;
- Ability to handle cash, knowledge of stock control procedures;
- Flexibility and willingness to carry out various duties to meet operational requirements.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please download our Application Form.
If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role
- Pay Band: Band 2, £15,917- £16,747 (pro rata if part time)
- Hours of work: 20 hours per week
- Location: Middleton Arena
- Closing date: Sunday 22 September 2019
- Interview date: TBC