WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The purpose of the job is to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes undertaking, individually or as part of a team all cleaning and housekeeping duties for the building, covering indoor and outdoor areas.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Be competent and experienced in the use of cleaning equipment
- Be willing to clean and be responsive to housekeeping issues
- Be able to work without direct supervision
- To give assistance to customers seeking advice and information
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please download our Application Form.
If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role
- Pay Band: Band 1, £15,917 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- Hours of work: 20 hours per week
- Location: Middleton Arena
- Closing date: Sunday 22 September 2019
- Interview date: TBC