WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes leading and managing on Link4Life’s events and entertainment programme to include developing and monitoring a wide and varied programme of activities covering professional, community, cultural and sporting genres to grow audiences and participation and to increase earned income.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject or qualified by experience
- Extensive experience in a senior entertainment role
- Proven and successful experience of managing venues within the entertainment industry
- Proven abilities in event marketing – scheduling.
- Experience of managing budgets and operations within tight financial circumstances and competing priorities
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pay Rates above National Living Wage
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please download our Application Form.
If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All jobs are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role
- Pay Band: Band 5, £26,421- £30,699 per annum (pro-rata if part time)
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week
- Location: Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required
- Closing date: Wednesday 25 September 2019
- Interview date: Friday 4 October 2019