WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes being the technical lead on technical management and operation and production support at Link4Life venues and associated events
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Qualified to Level 2/3 or equivalent in a relevant subject or qualified by practical experience
- Experience of stage sound design, setup and control
- Experience of stage lighting design, setup and control
- A genuine desire to help people enjoy their visit
- A commitment to help the service be as best as it can be
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme (eligibility conditions apply)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
- Salary: Band 2, £8.25 per hour
- Hours: Casual
- Venue: Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Interview date: TBC