WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to Customers of the Centre. This includes delivering swimming lessons, in line with STA Guidance, to a range of learners from babies to adults as part of the Link4Life Swim Academy.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Experience of teaching swimming at a variety of levels and ages
- Effective communication skills and the ability to deal with members of the public
- Ability to follow laid down procedures, work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Ability to work within a team with common objectives
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work flexibly including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays
- High standards of personal presentation and appearance
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles
All applications must be made using the Link4Life application form. We do not accept CVs without accompanying application form.
If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268 / 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact:
- Heywood Sports Village – Debbie Greenwood 01706 924211
- Middleton Arena – Linda Burton 01706 923173
- Rochdale Leisure Centre – Veronica Simpson 01706 924219
See details above for how to apply.
- Salary: Band 3
£20,217 (pro rata if part time)
- Hours: Casual
- Application Closing Date: Ongoing
- Location: Heywood Sports Village, Middleton Arena, Rochdale Leisure Centre