Jobs with Link4Life
Link4Life offer a number of full time, part time and even casual jobs and are committed to equal opportunities in employment. All our current vacancies are listed below.
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Link4Life.
This page is updated on a regular basis, please check back at a later date for new vacancies.
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and can offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4½ weeks holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing by five days after 5 years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Annual Employee Performance Development Review linked to pay progression
- Company Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Training Academy
- Free use of our leisure facilities after a qualifying period (eligibility conditions apply)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers, BHSF Health Cash Plan
- A progressive, structured and modern environment in which to work.
- For each vacancy you will see a brief description of the job and a more detailed job description and person specification. These are important documents and you will be required to refer to them when making your application.
- All applications must be made on our official application form. We do not accept CVs.
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Applications for vacancies will be accepted up to and including the closing date only and late applications will not be accepted.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Criminal Record Check and Pre-employment Checks.
Link4Life (the Rochdale Borough-wide Cultural Trust) are seeking to procure expert consultancy to audit and review our current marketing, communications and audience development activity with a view to identifying strengths and weaknesses including consideration of required skills, expertise, contract and organisational structure, budget allocation and financial/social ...Read more
The posts are to provide an effective bar service to support and contribute to the successful running of Middleton Arena. The main duties involve:- Providing an effective bar service.. Keeping the bar area clean and tidy. Monitoring stock levels. Assisting with the preparation of money for banking. Appointment t ...Read more
Link4Life operates both Swim Academy Learn to Swim and Schools Swimming programmes. The successful candidates must demonstrate that they can provide the highest standard of customer service at all times. Purpose and objectives of the post: To provide swimming instruction in line with Link4Life’s swimming and water safety programmes To provide swimming instruction ...Read more
Link4Life is looking to recruit Casual Customer Service Assistants based at Middleton Arena, capable of demonstrating that they are passionate and committed to ensuring that our customer experience is second to none. The successful candidates must demonstrate that they can provide the highest standard of customer service at all times. They must be capable of ensur ...Read more
Link4Life operate a number of busy multi purpose Leisure/Sports Centres with Fitness Suites incorporating the Life Fitness equipment, Youth Gym’s and Dance Studio all with a wide range of different memberships, catering for a variety of users (e.g. G.P. Referrals, Special Groups and individual members). The successful candidates must demonstrate that they can provi ...Read more