Jobs with Link4Life
Link4Life offer a number of full time, part time and even casual jobs and are committed to equal opportunities in employment. All our current vacancies are listed below.
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Link4Life.
This page is updated on a regular basis, please check back at a later date for new vacancies.
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and can offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4½ weeks holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing by five days after 5 years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Annual Employee Performance Development Review linked to pay progression
- Company Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Training Academy
- Free use of our leisure facilities after a qualifying period (eligibility conditions apply)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers, BHSF Health Cash Plan
- A progressive, structured and modern environment in which to work.
- For each vacancy you will see a brief description of the job and a more detailed job description and person specification. These are important documents and you will be required to refer to them when making your application.
- All applications must be made on our official application form. We do not accept CVs.
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Applications for vacancies will be accepted up to and including the closing date only and late applications will not be accepted.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Criminal Record Check and Pre-employment Checks.
Is Health & Fitness your passion? Can you help us improve the health and wellbeing of our residents? Do you want a career doing something you love? We operate a number of busy multi purpose Leisure/Sports Centres with Fitness Suites incorporating the Life Fitness equipment , Youth Gym’s and Dance Studios catering for a variety of users (e.g. G.P. Referrals, Spec ...Read more
If you are looking for a flexible work opportunity, then join us as a Casual Customer Service Assistant. We will train you to ensure you can provide the highest standard of customer service at all times and to ensure our members have a safe and enjoyable experience whilst using the facilities. Purpose and objectives of the post: To present professional and hig ...Read more