- Adult/full tickets - anyone over the age of 16.
Children and Concessions
- Child tickets apply to 2 year olds and over and under 16s only. No seat is required if a child sits on a parent knee
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult unless otherwise indicated
- There are no student concessions unless otherwise indicated.
- Family tickets consist of 2 adults and 2 children tickets only.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All sales are final, with no refunds
- Ticket exchanges are given at the discretion of the Management
- Please contact the Box Office: 0300 303 8633 (included in your call package).
Ticket Purchase Limits
- The maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased online per transaction is 9
- Only 2 family tickets can be purchased online at a time for a single event.
- To purchase more than 9 tickets or 2 family tickets please contact the Box Office on 0300 303 8633.
Transaction and Ticket Fees
- A transaction fee of 5% will be charged on all adult tickets purchased over the phone or on online transactions.
- Printing your tickets at home is free
- Postage will be £1.50
- Tickets will not be posted out 7 days before a performance
- The delivery method can be selected once you have entered your card details before finalising your transaction.