- Adult/full tickets - anyone over the age of 16.
Children and Concessions
- Child tickets apply to 2 year olds and over and under 16s only. No seat is required if a child sits on a parent knee
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult unless otherwise indicated
- There are no student concessions unless otherwise indicated.
- Family tickets consist of 2 adults and 2 children tickets only.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All sales are final, with no refunds
- Ticket exchanges are given at the discretion of the Management
- Please contact the Box Office: 0300 303 8633 (included in your call package).
Ticket Purchase Limits
- The maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased online per transaction is 9
- Only 2 family tickets can be purchased online at a time for a single event.
- To purchase more than 9 tickets or 2 family tickets please contact the Box Office on 0300 303 8633.
Transaction and Ticket Fees
- A transaction fee of 5% will be charged on all adult tickets purchased over the phone or on online transactions.
- Printing your tickets at home is free
- Postage will be £1.50
- Tickets will not be posted out 7 days before a performance
- The delivery method can be selected once you have entered your card details before finalising your transaction.
Dippy on Tour Booking Conditions:
- School and groups:
- Must book for every person in their party. If there are fewer tickets available than those required in a session, the system will show you the number remaining. Please choose a different session if you're not able to book for your entire party.
- We will not print or send out confirmations for online bookings. Please ensure you bring your e-tickets on an electronic device on the day to gain entrance. Printed tickets will also be accepted.
- We recommend you allow 2 hours for visiting Dippy part 1 and Dippy part 2. This includes travelling time between venues. The route will be signposted.
- All the people in your booking should assemble together on arrival so you can be admitted into the exhibition as one party.
- You should aim to arrive 10 minutes prior to the slot you've booked. We expect this exhibition to be popular, please allow a short amount of time for queuing.
- Your booking confirmation is only valid for the specified date and time of the exhibitions as indicated and once booked cannot be changed.
- Once you've completed your visit of Dippy Part 1 at Number One Riverside you'll be able to explore Dippy Part 2 at Touchstones Rochdale.
- There is no provision for eating packed lunches on site.
- Children aged 11 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors or request they leave the building immediately if they are not behaving in a suitable manner for the event.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue and/or exhibition times without prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the exhibition.
- Visitors to the exhibition are required to travel light, if possible, for example avoid travelling with back packs and big bags. For security reasons, bag searches may be in operation and visitors may be required to leave bags and belongings outside the exhibition area.