Our leisure centre and gym in Rochdale is proud to offer more services than any other centre in the area for our monthly fee.
The gym in Rochdale is fitted with over 120 stations that includes cardio and resistance equipment, free weights, vibration training and stretch areas and has a smaller ‘activity’ gym for programmed and targeted sessions and two dance studios.
Not only do you get access to the gym, we also offer access to:
- 'pay as you go' general fitness classes for adults, children and those with special needs
- two swimming pools (eight lane 25 metre pool, a 17 metre small pool with moveable floor, spectator seating and male/female changing areas with additional group and family changing facilities)
- a four-court multi-purpose sports hall
- thermal suite including two steam rooms, sauna cabin, drench shower and mood lighting with water wall feature
- Boditrax scales that tracks your fitness progress digitally fitness classes including yoga, step, zumba, spinning, cardio conditioning, body pump, body combat, aqua aerobics, high intensity training & more
Personal bespoke induction & training
Once you have joined our gym in Rochdale we provide you a personal one on one gym induction session that shows you how to use the equipment. We can also write you a free personal training program to use with free follow up training reviews.
Join the gym in Rochdale - how much it costs
12 months PLUS membership - Single
£28.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee
12 month minimum term
12 months EXTRA membership - Single
£22.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee - (only available only to Your Link4Life Extra card members*)
12 month minimum term
1 month FLEXI membership - Single
£33 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment and a one off £30 joining fee
1 month minimum term
- All membership options are subject to a 12 month minimum contract unless stated otherwise
- An initial start-up cost is payable subject to any valid offer or promotion
- Payment is by monthly direct debit with a choice of two payment dates
- Fitness classes are subject to availability and must be booked in advance
- Swimming is available during public swimming times as advertised
- Any offer advertised is only available in your local centre and not available if you join online
- For more details please read our Terms and Conditions of Membership.