Our gym in Heywood is proud to offer more services for your monthly fee than any other gym in the area. Our fitness gym membership includes the following:
- cardio and resistance equipment
- free weights
- vibration training
- stretch areas
- fitness classes including cardio, conditioning, holistic, dance classes & pool sessions
- access to youth gym for 8-15 year olds
Our gym is also fully functioning with the latest gym technology including:
- ‘on demand’ entertainment
- connect-ability to your mobile
- facilities to surf the web
- interactive courses
- TRX indoor training zone
Your induction & training
Once you have decided you want to join the gym in Heywood, we will give you a bespoke induction session to get used to the gym and the equipment. We will also give you a personal training plan if required with free follow up sessions thereafter.
Additional facilities for one off bookings
We also have a sports hall available for badminton, bowls, cricket, tennis, basketball, netball and table tennis. We have full size 7 a-side floodlit pitches available.
Joining the Gym in Heywood - how much membership costs
12 months PLUS membership - Single
£28.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment. A one off £30 joining fee applies.
12 month minimum term
12 months EXTRA membership - Single
£22.99 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment. A one off £30 joining fee applies. This is only available only to Your Link4Life Extra card members*.
12 month minimum term
1 month FLEXI membership - Single
£33 per month with a PRO RATA Card payment (one off £30 joining fee applies)
1 month minimum term
- All membership options are subject to a 12 month minimum contract unless stated otherwise
- An initial start-up cost is payable subject to any valid offer or promotion
- Payment is by monthly direct debit with a choice of two payment dates
- Fitness classes are subject to availability and must be booked in advance
- Swimming is available during public swimming times as advertised
- Any offer advertised is only available in your local centre and not available if you join online
- For more details please read our Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Heywood Sports Village
West Starkey Street
Fitness Suite opening times
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-6pm
General Enquiries: 01706 924000