Join our FREE training programme starting Tuesday 24 January 2017 and then every Tuesday until 14 March 2017.
Contact us to arrange an informal drop in induction at Number One Riverside (in Rochdale Town Centre opposite Metrolink station) to go through the course and its content in advance of starting on 24 January 2017. It is at this session that you will find out what the whole programme involves so you can decide if it is what you want to do.
Venue: Rochdale Leisure Centre, Entwisle Road, Rochdale, OL16 2HZ
- Are you aged 16 or over
- Unemployed and NOT on full time education or training?
- Interested in a career in the sport & leisure industry?
- Need appropriate qualifications to get started?
The programme includes specially selected courses appropriate for working in the sport and leisure industry:
- Level 1 Award in Community Sports Leadership (Coaching) Award
- Level 2 Award in Community Sports Leadership (Coaching) Award
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding and Protecting young people
- Equity in Coaching
- Coaching Disabled Performers
Valuable work experience with Link4Life and other appropriate organisations will be provided - 10 hours minimum to be completed (unpaid).
On completion of the CSLA training programme there will be ongoing work experience offered as an opportunity for you to enhance your CV and improve your job prospects in the sport & leisure industry.
Further training may also be available.
The hours and venues can be tailored to your individual needs and include:
- Swim Teaching
- Exercise to Music
- Gym Instructing
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Fitness Instructor Certificate
- National Governing Body Coaching Awards Levels 1 & 2 in specific sports
Link4Life Training Academy
PO Box 428
Number One Riverside