Jobs with Link4Life
Link4Life offer a number of full time, part time and even casual jobs and are committed to equal opportunities in employment. All our current vacancies are listed below.
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Link4Life.
This page is updated on a regular basis, please check back at a later date for new vacancies.
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and can offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4½ weeks holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing by five days after 5 years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time staff)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Annual Employee Performance Development Review linked to pay progression
- Company Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Training Academy
- Free use of our leisure facilities after a qualifying period (eligibility conditions apply)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers, BHSF Health Cash Plan
- A progressive, structured and modern environment in which to work.
- For each vacancy you will see a brief description of the job and a more detailed job description and person specification. These are important documents and you will be required to refer to them when making your application.
- All applications must be made on our official application form. We do not accept CVs.
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- Applications for vacancies will be accepted up to and including the closing date only and late applications will not be accepted.
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Criminal Record Check and Pre-employment Checks.
Link4Life is looking for a cycle leader for a busy cycling sessions based at Bowlee Park Sports Centre, Middleton. The session currently offers accessible cycling, working with a broad range of abilities. Roles include preparing bikes, assisting people riding the bikes and a good customer interaction. You will need to have previous knowledge of working with disable ...Read more
The posts are to provide an effective bar service to support and contribute to the successful running of the Heywood Civic Centre. The main duties involve:- Providing an effective bar service. Dealing with telephone enquiries. Keeping the bar area clean and tidy. Monitoring stock levels. Assisting with the preparation of m ...Read more
The successful candidates must be customer focused and well presented. Experience of cleaning would be preferable. As a cleaning operative you will undertake cleaning duties whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within the areas of responsibility in accordance with Link4Life cleaning specifications and schedules. Main Duties: Scrubbing down of sh ...Read more