Heywood Sports VillageHeywood Sports Village
West Starkey Street
Sports Hall & ATPs
Monday to Friday: 8am–10pm
Monday to Friday: 6.30am–10.30pm
Welcome to Heywood Sports Village
The sports village has superb facilities including two swimming pools, a fitness suite, a multi-purpose sports hall and outdoor artificial pitches. Heywood Sports Village has a six lane 25-metre pool, learner pool, spectator seating, and male/female changing areas with additional family changing facilities.
Heywood Sports Village has facilities available for a wide range of indoor sports, including:
- table tennis
Outdoor Artificial Turf Pitches (ATPs) at Heywood provide a first class training facility for a variety of team sports. Full size and 7-a-side pitches are available (floodlit) with new team and officials changing facilities.
The fitness suite includes:
- cardio and resistance equipment
- free weights
- vibration training
- stretch areas
The suite has been re-fitted with equipment that gives you:
- entertainment on demand
- let’s you ‘connect to your mobile’
- ‘surf the web’
- has ‘interactive courses’
- TRX Indoor Training Zone.
Note: We operate a revised timetable during School Holidays & Special Events, see our Pool Timetable page for details.
Please ask at the centre for details about:
- Pool hire for galas & competitions
- Party packages in the sports hall & pool
- Room hire for meetings & conferences
- Specialist event booking
- Heywood Sports Village is fully accessible to all public areas with lift to the upper floor
- Customers are invited to discuss any special needs
- There is free on-site parking for 200 cars with disabled and family parking bays available
- Car park access is from West Starkey Street.